PCP Housing Logo
Supporting Recovery
in the South East & Midlands
08000 380 480
PCP Housing (Head Office)
17-21 Hastings Street, Luton,
LU1 5BE.

Contact Us

PCP Supported Housing Project

Find Out More


Home About Us What We Do How You Can Help Us Contact Us Privacy Policy


What type of accommodation does PCP Housing provide?

A single room in a shared house with communal kitchen & living area.

How is PCP Housing funded

PCP Housing is funded through housing benefit payments. It is likely that you will need to have an active claim for JSA, ESA or similar state benefits in order to qualify.

Am I responsible for Utilities, Council Tax, TV Licence?

No these are included in the housing benefit claim.

What furniture is provided?

PCP Housing will provide all essential furniture, white goods and TV etc in the communal area.

Am I allowed visitors?

Yes - however to maintain a safe living environment overnight stay is not permitted.

What happens if I drink alcohol or use drugs?

You will immediately be asked to leave.

How long can I stay for?

There is no limit to the amount of time you can stay. However, our goal is to help you move towards fully independent living.

Contact Us